I’d like to take all the credit, but really… just call me a catalyst for change.
All of my WonderBranding students are amazing achievers. Just the fact that they take several days out of their insanely busy schedules, fly to Austin, AND pay tuition shows their commitment to growing their business through marketing to women.
Every once in awhile, I have a group of students that takes what they’ve learned at WonderBranding and creates a breakthrough campaign. Most recently, it’s Terry and Bill Oehler, financial advisors for Assante Wealth Management in Regina Saskatchewan. Working with their Wizard partner, Jane Fraser (who also attended the class), they’ve come up with a spot-on series of radio ads that speak directly to heart of women.
Give a listen to these examples:
Listen for how they:
- Address one point and one point only – time is limited and you cannot tell your whole story in one ad
- Create visual points of reference that are planted in the right side of the brain – “seed time and harvest;” “conducting a symphony”
- Talk about the importance of connection – both personal and professional
- Bring Terry to life as an expert through the referral of people you trust
- Don’t exclude men – they hint at the very special type of man who’ll also love working with Terry
Congratulations go out to Terry, Bill, and Jane for showing how businesses of any size can develop a creative and highly effective marketing message that will only get stronger as time goes on.
Interested in learning how to do what this group has achieved? Consider getting yourself to Austin for the next WonderBranding seminar on April 22 & 23. A good time is guaranteed… and you may just leave finding yourself changed for the better!