The wait is over... not for your cat but for the book itself. Waiting for Your Cat to Bark?, the newest book from Jeffrey and Bryan Eisenberg (along with the incomparable Lisa Davis) hits the shelves June 12th. Having read a pre-publication copy, I can assure you this is one book you're going to want to get your hands on. Plain and simple, it's all about persuading customers to do business with you when they ignore marketing. And this team of authors does a heck of a job. Read an excerpt from the book here. .
In the book, you'll learn:
- How the customer's buying process works in a cross-channel, new media-driven marketplace
- Why customers respond differently today than they used to
- How to use the Web to generate persuasive momentum across multiple channels
- How the various touch-points within a business affect each other
- How to guide prospects through the buying process at every customer touch-points
- How personality traits influence customer behavior online and offline
- How to anticipate the different angles from which customers approach your business
- How to identify and provide meaningful answers to your customers' questions at each stage of their buying process
- How to begin implementing Persuasion Architecture™ techniques for your business
In addition to the book, you also get an 80-minute DVD of a conversation about the book that took place between the Eisenbergs and some of the great marketing minds of the day (yes, I'm in the audience and no to your other question). You can watch a preview of the video here.
You can also read reviews from folks like Seth Godin, Jeffrey Gitomer and Roy H. Williams. Go to this page now and you'll save 35% off the publication price - the more copies you buy, the lower the price!
Do I believe in this book? So much so that I've already ordered multiple copies for clients, colleagues and friends.
And if you purchase your books by June 15th, I'll sweeten the pot. For every book purchased, I'll donate $2 to the Grameen Foundation, reducing global poverty by providing microbusiness financing opportunities to individuals around the world. (Just send me a copy of your receipt)
For each of you who posts a blog announcing the publication of Waiting for Your Cat to Bark? I'll send you a copy of the book itself.
Yes, it's worth that much. This is a book everyone in the business world is going to be talking about very soon - why not be one of the first?